Posted 2015 - 07 - 08
Released on July 8, 2015, InSight PCB® 1.24 introduces new functionality and enhancements including the ability to split laser drills that span more than two copper layers into a series of new drill layers spanning two copper layers. The version also features GUI enhancements and support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 operating system.
- Split laser drills that span more than two layers.
- Keep records of files uploaded to job after job creation.
- Automatic job creation from files in IPC-2581B format.
- Define timeout period per job.
- Display matrix layers without making them affected.
- Support for Windows 8.1 and Windows Server 2012 operating system.
About InSight PCB®
InSight PCB® is a web-based tool for managing and assessing incoming customer PCB data for non-CAM experts. From automatically retrieving comprehensive product information to generating precise summary reports, InSight PCB® empowers Sales and Engineering people to work more independently, efficiently and profitably. The result: faster and more accurate quoting and product engineering, complete CAM data in minutes, early detection of manufacturing problems and increased throughput. More about InSight PCB®