Posted 2017 - 02 - 09
InCAM 3.02 Enhancements
- Export jobs in ODB++ version 8.1 – Enables users with Mentor Graphics vNPI to exchange jobs without loss of intelligence.
- Create punch cavities for the punch matrix to prevent damage to already placed components during the punch process. (InCAM Flex only)
- New analysis – Punch Analysis thoroughly analyses punch layers to ensure no unwanted materials are cut. Reports on numerous issues. (InCAM Flex only)
- View/export component list in a customizable ASCII text file. (InCAM Flex only)
InCAM 3.02 delivers improvements to the user interface, Editor, netlist creation, dimensioning, CAD reference, and input and output. Improved DFMs include Advanced Etch Compensation, Signal Layer Repair, Solder Mask Repair, Via Optimization, Silk Screen Classification, Silk Screen Repair, and more.
InCAM Flex 3.02 Enhancements
- New layer type – Punch Cavity
- Create material part and panel
- Hide material parts from step list
- Improved DFMS – Flex Board Checks, Inclusion Checks and Coverlay Optimization
InCAM is a comprehensive, innovative CAM solution for high-end manufacturers that combines editing and analysis with automatic design-for-manufacture optimization to perform high-precision CAM tooling, with maximum efficiency and speed — helping manufacturers achieve lasting profitability and a competitive edge. InCAM supports yield growth by enabling operators to multi-task and run advanced processes in the background, using the computer's multi-core CPU capabilities. Cycle time is dramatically shortened as colleagues team up on jobs in a data-secure, collaborative environment. InCAM delivers improved data integrity and fault indication by allowing interactive post-processing on selected DFM results. Operators enjoy a streamlined user interface and remarkably easy-to-use tools. In addition, backwards compatibility with Genesis 2000, for both data and automation, drives productivity even further. More about InCAM®