Posted 2018 - 01 - 31
InCAM 4.0 is here, with optimized rout creation and editing tools, and seamless flex panelization – both in InCAM and through InCAM-InPlan Flex tooling hole synchronization.
Rout Editor enhancements consolidate our customers’ wish list into a modern, comprehensive editor.
- Editing made easy – Move specific rout chains to a different layer and merge the modified data with the original rout layer.
- See chains clearly on screen by assigning a different color to each one.
- Use rout chain simulation to verify the chain.
New Tooling Hole Editor makes InCAM the best CAM tool on the market for flex manufacturers.
- Complete the panelization flow – including adding tooling holes to a calculated production panel – to create manufacturable production panels.
- InPlan Users - InCAM 4.0’s flex module works together with InPlan 5.0 to enable the full panel calculation flow in less time. InCAM considers tooling hole placement and syncs the full panel solution, together with tooling holes, from InPlan.
- Change data while keeping all sets automatically updated.
- New built-in error proofing mechanism to prevent production problems caused by tooling holes.
- Verified and approved by field engineers and beta site customers.
About InCAM® InCAM is a comprehensive, innovative CAM solution for high-end manufacturers that combines editing and analysis with automatic design-for-manufacture optimization to perform high-precision CAM tooling, with maximum efficiency and speed — helping manufacturers achieve lasting profitability and a competitive edge. InCAM supports yield growth by enabling operators to multi-task and run advanced processes in the background, using the computer's multi-core CPU capabilities. Cycle time is dramatically shortened as colleagues team up on jobs in a data-secure, collaborative environment. InCAM delivers improved data integrity and fault indication by allowing interactive post-processing on selected DFM results. Operators enjoy a streamlined user interface and remarkably easy-to-use tools. In addition, backwards compatibility with Genesis 2000, for both data and automation, drives productivity even further. More about InCAM®