Automating workflows from customer design to the production floor
Genesis 2000® creates a seamless pre-production environment for automating processes, from the customer’s door to the production floor.
Genesis 2000® combines planning, product engineering, and tooling into a single seat, supported by a unified ODB++ Design database. Add modular integration and an intuitive interface and you have unmatched bottom line results: higher throughput and measurable cost savings.
Automation for speed and accuracy
With the most extensive line-mode command access in the industry and embedded automation tools, you can automate planning, job analysis, editing, photo-tool creation, drill, rout, fixturing, AOI, electrical testing outputs, and workflow management.
The accuracy of ODB++ Design contour-based algorithms means high repeatability, improved quality, and complete tooling consistency.
ODB++ Design for data integrity
Import CAD/EDA data via the ODB++ Design database. ODB++ Design contains a range of electrical, mechanical and graphic entities, and multiple attribute capabilities. ODB++ Design transfers information seamlessly, without sacrificing critical data.
Serving as a central repository for all Genesis 2000® information and activities, ODB++ Design is a channel for full interdepartmental integration and improved communications.
New DFM environment for increased yield
Use Genesis 2000®’s powerful Design for Manufacture (DFM) tools to automate and self-check processes, quickly and without errors.
In just a few hours, you can customize DFM programs for copper balancing, pinhole elimination, soldermask, silkscreen and signal layer optimization, legend detection, redundant vector removal, and line unification.
End-to-end communications for control
Stay on top of every detail and keep your entire team up-to-date with the Genesis 2000® Framework Module that delivers electronic WorkForms, WorkFlows, and Java?based CyberForms and CyberFlows. Cut paperwork while supporting communication between fabricator, customer, and board designer.
Advanced utilities designed for you
- Networking – Genesis 2000® supports a distributed database. Operators see a virtual flat database while the actual physical location is managed by the system.
- Licensing - All Genesis 2000® modules are structured around a floating license mechanism.
- Privileges - A privilege level is assigned at logon to each system user so that that only authorized operators can perform certain functions.
- Log file– You can optionally record all system actions and error messages for auditing.
- Multi-language support - Supports Asian and European languages.
- On-line manual – Access the online user manual from the Genesis 2000® desktop.